- Not available for
Getting this plan:Some of our group plans may be offered through your employer. Speak with them to initiate enrollment or call us directly for more details.
- Some of our employers offer Medicare Supplement coverage for their retirees. To find out if your employer is offering our Medicare Supplement plan, contact Tufts Health Plan Medicare Preferred to initiate at 1-800-890-6600.
Our Tufts Medicare Preferred Group Supplement plans - also known as "Medigap" plans - cover "gaps" in Original Medicare coverage such as deductibles and coinsurance, so you have more predictable costs and greater peace of mind. You can keep the same doctors and you are still in the Medicare program.
Our Tufts Medicare Preferred Supplement plans include payment for:
- The Medicare Part A deductible for hospitalization
- The Medicare Part B deductible for medical and hospital outpatient expenses
- The Medicare Part B approved coinsurance for medical expenses
- 100 days of skilled nursing facility care
- Coverage of a medical emergency while traveling abroad
Need Prescription Drug Coverage?
If your employer is not offering a prescription drug plan, contact Tufts Health Plan Medicare Preferred about your options.
To Join an Employer Group Tufts Medicare Preferred Supplement Plan you may live anywhere in the United States or Puerto Rico.
Tufts Medicare Preferred Group Supplement
Massachusetts Plan Service Area
- share this