- Enter your zipcode
Below to see prices
Showing prices for:*All details and pricing on this page are based on the above zipcode.
- Features medical coverage only and the plan pays the gaps like 20% for most hospital services.
Tufts Medicare Preferred Supplement Core plan features no referrals, no networks and no paperwork. The plan pays 20% coinsurance for most hospital services not paid by Medicare and you are responsible for paying most Medicare Part A hospital and Part B medical deductibles.
Enter your zipcode
above to see your annual
premiums and copays.
Back to top
Our Tufts Medicare Preferred Supplement Core plan - also known as a "Medigap" plan - covers "gaps" in Original Medicare coverage such as the 20% coinsurance. You can keep the same doctors and you are still in the Medicare program.
Our Tufts Medicare Preferred Supplement Core plan includes:
- Freedom and control over your own healthcare
- See any doctor that accepts Medicare
- Plan coverage that travels with you anywhere in the U.S.
- $150 per year reimbursement towards fitness club membership, instructional fitness classes, and/or nutritional counseling
- No claim forms to file
- Personal service from a local plan with a national reputation for excellence
Tufts Medicare Preferred Supplement Core plan covers:
- Medicare’s copay for covered hospitalization from the 61st day to 90th day
- Medicare’s copay for covered hospitalization from the 91st day on – when using your 60 lifetime reserve days
- Medicare’s Part B coinsurance for Part B eligible expenses after deductible is met
- No exclusion for hospital stays that begin prior to your Plan’s effective date
You must reside in Massachusetts for at least 6 consecutive months to join this plan.