- Enter your zipcode
Below to see prices
- Features medical coverage only and the plan pays the gaps like 20% for most hospital services.
This plan is not available in your area.
Enter your zip code above to see important documents about this plan.
above to see your annual
premiums and copays.
Back to top
Our Tufts Medicare Preferred Supplement Core plan - also known as a "Medigap" plan - covers "gaps" in Original Medicare coverage such as the 20% coinsurance. You can keep the same doctors and you are still in the Medicare program.
Our Tufts Medicare Preferred Supplement Core plan includes:
- Freedom and control over your own healthcare
- See any doctor that accepts Medicare
- Plan coverage that travels with you anywhere in the U.S.
- $150 per year reimbursement towards fitness club membership, instructional fitness classes, and/or nutritional counseling
- No claim forms to file
- Personal service from a local plan with a national reputation for excellence
Tufts Medicare Preferred Supplement Core plan covers:
- Medicare’s copay for covered hospitalization from the 61st day to 90th day
- Medicare’s copay for covered hospitalization from the 91st day on – when using your 60 lifetime reserve days
- Medicare’s Part B coinsurance for Part B eligible expenses after deductible is met
- Coverage should you travel abroad
You will be responsible for the Medicare Part A Deductible, and the annual Medicare Part B Deductible.
You must reside in Massachusetts for at least 6 consecutive months to join this plan.