- Enter your zipcode
Below to see prices
- Features medical coverage for the gaps in Medicare like the 20% coinsurance for Medicare Part A hospital services. Includes coverage for your Medicare Part A and Part B deductibles.
This plan is not available in your area.
Enter your zip code above to see important documents about this plan.
Our Tufts Medicare Preferred Supplement One plan - also known as a "Medigap" plan - covers "gaps" in Original Medicare coverage such as deductibles and coinsurance, so you have more predictable costs and greater peace of mind. You can keep the same doctors and you are still in the Medicare program.
above to see your annual
premiums and copays.
Back to top
Our Tufts Medicare Preferred Supplement One plan includes:
- Freedom and control over your own healthcare
- See any doctor that accepts Medicare
- Plan coverage that travels with you anywhere in the U.S.
- $150 per year reimbursement towards fitness club membership, instructional fitness classes, and/or nutritional counseling
- No claims forms to file
- You’ll enjoy personal service from a local plan with a national reputation for excellence
Tufts Medicare Preferred Supplement One plan covers everything offered by our Core plan:
- Medicare’s copay for covered hospitalization from the 61st day to 90th day
- Medicare’s copay for covered hospitalization from the 91st day on – when using your 60 lifetime reserve days
- Medicare’s Part B coinsurance for Part B eligible expenses after deductible is met
And much, much more. The plan pays:
- Medicare’s Part A Hospital and Part B Medical deductibles
- Skilled Nursing copays from the 21st day to 100th day of benefit period
- Coverage should you travel abroad
You must reside in Massachusetts for at least 6 consecutive months to join this plan.