Alzheimer’s Association Partnership for Tufts Health Plan Members
Tufts Health Plan and the Alzheimer’s Association (MA/NH chapter) are working together to provide a special program for Tufts Health Plan members and caregivers. If you have questions about Alzheimer’s, memory loss, or related disorders, you can speak directly with a Tufts Health Plan Dementia Care Consultant who has direct access to the resources and experts at the Alzheimer’s Association.
This program can help you:
- Answer questions you have about dementia or memory loss
- Provide care planning for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias
- Provide support and guidance related to managing challenging behaviors and care needs
- Assess and identify education, support, and care needs
- Assist with referrals to community resources
- Provide education and information
- Provide information on support groups and free educational programs in the community
- Work with your Care Manager and primary care physician to help meet your needs
If you would like more information about this program or are interested in speaking with the Tufts Health Plan Dementia Care Consultant, call Customer Relations at 1-800-701-9000 (TTY: 1-800-208-9562) 7 days a week, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. (From Apr 1 – Sep 30, representatives are available Mon – Fri, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.) After hours and on holidays, please leave a message and a representative will return your call on the next business day.