Learn how to get the most out of your plan and coverage in 2019!
1. Get $300 or more in annual wellness and weight management reimbursements!
Our Wellness Allowance benefit helps you lead a healthy lifestyle. And it pays you back:
- You can get up to a total of $150 (or $250 for members in our HMO Saver Rx plan) each year for fees you pay for membership in a qualified health or fitness club, wellness programs, acupuncture, fitness classes such as yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi, and aerobics, and much more1!
Use your Wellness Benefit to stay healthy and save!
Plus, use our Weight Management programs reimbursement allowance to reach your weight loss goals!
- You can get up to $150 toward the program fees of Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, or hospital-based weight loss programs2! For details, see your Evidence of Coverage (EOC) booklet.
1$150 (or $250 for members in our HMO Saver Rx plan) is the total reimbursement amount each year (January 1 – December 31) whether used for a health club, fitness classes, nutritional counseling, or wellness programs.
2$150 is the total reimbursement amount each year (Jan 1 – Dec 31). This benefit does not cover costs for pre-packaged meals/foods, books, videos, scales, or other items or supplies.
2. Get $150 back for eyeglasses
You can get up to $150 toward the full retail price (not sale price) for one complete pair of prescription eyeglasses or contact lenses from a provider in the EyeMed network.
Or get up to $90 toward the price for one complete pair of eyeglasses or contact lenses from a store not in the EyeMed network. (Discounts cannot be combined.)
3. Get less mail with eDelivery!
Did you know you can get certain documents electronically instead of by mail? When you sign up for a secure online account on our website you can choose to get plan documents electronically with eDelivery. It’s a great way to have your important documents all in one place and easily view them whenever you want. Plus, with an online account you can pay your monthly premium, view your claims history, view your referrals, and more! Signing up only takes a few minutes. If you have any questions, just call Customer Relations.
(If you already have an online account and get your documents through eDelivery, thank you!)
4. Save on prescription drug costs with mail order
You may be able to save up to $47 by using mail order for a 90-day supply of prescription medications (depending on the plan you are in and the tier your drug is on). That’s a potential savings of $180 a year! With mail order, your medications are conveniently mailed directly to your home. Signing up for mail order is easy. There are no forms to fill out, just call FastStart toll-free at 1-866-788-5144.
Please note, savings amount may be different if you receive your benefits from a current, or former employer.
5. Use your Preferred Extras discounts to save!
Your Preferred Extras offer great discounts on hearing aids, certain CVS products, and much more.3
3 Discounts and services included in the Preferred Extras program are not plan benefits and are not subject to the Medicare appeals process.