Go Paperless With eDelivery
What is eDelivery?
Signing up for eDelivery is easy and convenient!
By signing up for eDelivery, you can:
- Get your documents faster
- Have them all in one place
- Always know where to find them
- Online versions are the same as printed versions
- Always request a paper copy if needed
- Reduce clutter
- Save trees
What you can get:
- Annual Notice of Changes (ANOC)
- Evidence of Coverage (EOC)
- Explanation of Benefits
- Provider Directory
- Formulary (Drug list)
- Plus, helpful plan information emails sent right to your email account!
Plus, when you create an account you can:
- Pay your monthly premium
- View your claims history
- View your referrals, and more!
How it works:
- You create an online account
- You can log in to your account to view your account information at any time
- When you opt-in for eDelivery, we'll send you an email when you have a new plan document available
How to sign up:
- Go to thpmp.org/registration
- Fill in the registration form
Signing up only takes a few minutes. If you have any questions, just call Customer Relations.
For more information:
- Go to thpmp.org/acct-long-guide and view the account user guide
- Call Customer Relations at 1-800-701-9000 (TTY 1-800-208-9562) 7 days a week, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. (From Apr 1 – Sep 30 representatives are available Mon - Fri 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.) After hours and on holidays, please leave a message and a representative will return your call on the next business day.