Signing up for eDelivery is a great way to have all your important documents in one place, and easily view or print them whenever you want. All you need to do is create an account on our website.
What is eDelivery?
Signing up for eDelivery is easy and convenient!
By signing up for eDelivery, you can:
- Get your documents faster
- Have them all in one place
- Always know where to find them
- Online versions are the same as printed versions
- Always request a paper copy if needed
- Reduce clutter
- Save trees
What you can get:
- Annual Notice of Changes (ANOC)
- Evidence of Coverage (EOC)
- Explanation of Benefits
- Provider Directory
- Formulary (Drug list)
- Plus, helpful plan information emails sent right to your email account!
Plus, when you create an account you can:
- Pay your monthly premium
- View your claims history
- View your referrals, and more!
How it works:
- You create an online account
- You can log in to your account to view your account information at any time
- When you opt-in for eDelivery, we'll send you an email when you have a new plan document available
How to sign up:
- Go to thpmp.org/registration
- Fill in the registration form
Signing up only takes a few minutes. If you have any questions, just call Customer Relations.
For more information:
- Go to thpmp.org/acct-long-guide and view the account user guide
- Call Customer Relations at 1-800-701-9000 (TTY 1-800-208-9562) 7 days a week, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. (From Apr 1 – Sep 30 representatives are available Mon - Fri 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.) After hours and on holidays, please leave a message and a representative will return your call on the next business day.