Take advantage of your Wellness Benefit and get up to $150 (or $250 for our Saver Rx plan members) each year to join a gym, take a fitness class like tai chi or yoga, and more!
Your Wellness Benefit helps you lead a healthy lifestyle and it pays you back! Get $150 (or $250 for our Saver Rx plan members) each year1 towards:
- Membership in a qualified health or fitness club
- Fitness classes such as yoga, Pilates, tai chi, and aerobics
- Matter of Balance program
- The Arthritis Foundation exercise program
- Fit For Your Life activity program
- Nutritional counseling sessions
- Healthy Eating for Successful Living program
- Participation in the Enhanced Wellness Program, including memory fitness activities
- Chronic Disease Self-Management Program
- Diabetes workshop program
- Healthy IDEAS program
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers class
- AAA Senior Driving program
- Visits to a licensed acupuncturist
How to get your reimbursement
The Wellness Allowance Reimbursement Form has all the instructions you need for getting your reimbursement. You can submit several forms during the year that total $150 (or $250 for our Saver Rx plan members), or you can send in one form for up to $150 (or $250 for our Saver Rx plan members).
Need exercise tips?
Everyone can benefit from staying active. Find an exercise plan that's right for you, plus learn more about the types of activities and programs available at fitness centers.
1$150 (or $250 for our Saver Rx plan members) is the total reimbursement amount each year (January 1 – December 31).
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Call 1-800-701-9000 (TTY: 711) for more information.