Landmark Health and Tufts Health Plan are working together to bring safe, in-home complex care to chronically ill individuals in Massachusetts on Tufts Health Plan Medicare Advantage plans.
What is Landmark Health?
Landmark provides home-based care for individuals with multiple, chronic health conditions in order to reduce the use of hospital emergency rooms as the primary source of health care.
How can Landmark Health help you?
Landmark’s team works with your primary care provider to bring additional services to you in your home. Landmark can help with nutrition, pharmacy, behavioral health, connecting you to community resources, and more. Landmark updates your primary care doctor after each in-home visit.
When Landmark Health calls, what name and number appear on caller ID?
- Name that shows on caller ID: THP Landmrk
- Phone number that shows on caller ID: 617-804-2544
Why am I receiving a call from Landmark?
Eligible Tufts Health Plan Medicare Advantage members were identified for this program based on chronic health needs. If you have questions about your eligibility, please contact Landmark at 1-844-629-9944 (TTY: 711) Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
What type of questions will Landmark Health ask to verify your identity?
To verify your identity, Landmark may ask the following questions:
- For security reasons, can you state your date of birth?
- Can you state your zip code?
- Is [full address] also your mailing address?
Am I eligible?
To find out if you are eligible for the program, call Landmark Health at 1-844-629-9944 (TTY: 711) Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
What type of questions will Landmark Health ask before scheduling an appointment?
Before visiting, Landmark may ask the following questions:
- What is your house color?
- Any special instructions for parking or gates?
- Do you have pets in the home such as dogs or cats?
- In order to be fully prepared to answer any medical questions you have, would it be OK for us to obtain your medical records from your doctors prior to the visit?
- Do you have an emergency contact?
- Is there anyone you would like to be present during the visit?
- Can we email you consent forms so you have time to review in advance?
- Would you like to receive email reminders for future appointments via text/email?
What information should you not provide over the phone?
To keep your personal information safe, be wary of anyone who asks you to provide your Social Security Number, banking account number, or Medicare or health plan ID number over the phone.
For more information
If you have any questions about Landmark or the services they provide, call Tufts Health Plan Customer Relations at 1-800-701-9000 (TTY:711).