Members Can Get a $50 Visa® Reward Card for Having a Health Check
Tufts Medicare Preferred HMO Prime Rx, Prime No Rx, and Prime Plus members as well as Access PPO members are eligible to receive a $50 Visa Reward Card just by having an in-home health check from HouseCalls.
HouseCalls visits can be scheduled in person or via video call with a HouseCalls provider. Members schedule an in-home health check with a member of HouseCalls’ licensed medical staff who will answer any health questions, review medications, conduct health screenings, and provide personalized health recommendations.
Appointments last one hour and include:
- Medication Review
- Health Screenings
- Personalized Health Recommendations
A summary of the HouseCalls visit will be mailed to the member and their doctor, including a personalized checklist of items members can discuss with their doctor.
A HouseCalls appointment is in addition to covered benefits and is available at no additional cost.
To schedule an appointment, or for more information, members can call HouseCalls at: 1-877-898-8375 (TTY: 711).
- HouseCalls hours: open Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–8:30 p.m. ET.
- Offer is limited to members of Tufts Medicare Preferred Prime, Prime Rx, and Prime Rx Plus HMO plans and the Access PPO plan.
- A member must complete a HouseCalls visit within the 2023 calendar year to be eligible for the $50 Reward Card.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks after the completion of your HouseCalls visit for delivery of your $50 Visa® Reward Card. This card is not a gift card or a gift certificate and is received as a gratuity without the payment of any monetary value or consideration. Terms and conditions apply to Reward Cards. See Cardholder Agreement for details. This card may be used when making purchases from merchants in the U.S. and District of Columbia for qualified purchases. The card may not be used at any merchant, including Internet and mail or telephone order merchants, outside of the U.S. or the District of Columbia. The Visa® Reward Card is issued by Meta Bank Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
If you have any questions, please contact Medicare Broker support: