Use your Wellness Allowance to stay healthy and save!
Your Wellness Allowance helps you lead a healthy lifestyle and it pays you back! Get $150 ($250 for members in the Tufts Medicare Preferred HMO Saver Rx and Smart Saver Rx plans) each year1 towards:
- Membership in a qualified health or fitness club
- Fitness classes such as yoga, Pilates, tai chi, and aerobics
- Matter of Balance program
- The Arthritis Foundation exercise program
- Online instructional fitness classes or membership fees for online fitness subscriptions (such as Peloton)
- Nutritional counseling sessions
- Healthy Eating for Successful Living program
- Participation in the Enhanced Wellness Program, including memory fitness activities
- Chronic Disease Self-Management Program
- Diabetes workshop program
- Healthy IDEAS program
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers class
- AAA Senior Driving program
- Visits to a licensed acupuncturist
How to get your reimbursement
The Wellness Allowance Reimbursement Form has all the instructions you need for getting your reimbursement. You can submit several forms during the year that total $150 (or $250 for members in the Tufts Medicare Preferred HMO Saver Rx and Smart Saver Rx plans) , or you can send in one form for up to $150 (or $250 for members in the Tufts Medicare Preferred HMO Saver Rx and Smart Saver Rx plans) . You have until March 31, 2023 to submit reimbursement requests for covered purchases made in 2022.
Need exercise tips?
Everyone can benefit from staying active. Find an exercise plan that's right for you, plus learn more about the types of activities and programs available at fitness centers.
1$150 (or $250 for members of our Smart Saver and Saver Rx plans) is the total reimbursement amount each year (Jan. 1–Dec. 31) whether used for health clubs, fitness classes, nutritional counseling, or wellness programs.
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Call 1-800-701-9000 (TTY: 711) for more information.
Resources & Tools
Use the drug search tools to find out if your drugs are covered and which tier they fall under on your plan type.
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor within your Tufts Health Plan Medicare Preferred HMO network or your Tufts Health Plan Senior Care Options network.
Health Library A-Z
Tufts Health Plan has partnered with Healthwise to provide members with access to a library of high-quality content on conditions, treatments and more.