5 Stars Means it’s Not Too Late to Enroll
It’s important for your clients to have quality coverage they can depend on. Tufts Health Plan Medicare Advantage (HMO) plans received 5 out of 5 Stars for quality from Medicare for 2023. Because of our 5 star rating, your clients can still enroll in our HMO plans even though AEP has ended*.
Even if your client is enrolled in a different Medicare Advantage plan, they can switch to one of our 5 Star HMO plans*.
If your clients are unhappy with their plan choice, have had changes to their health or financial situation, or didn’t realize they could enroll in the state’s highest rated Medicare Advantage plan let them know they may be able to switch*.
As a member of a 5 star plan your clients can expect:
- A Focus on Their Health - Our Star rating reflects how easy it is for your clients to get the checkups, screenings, and information they need to stay healthy.
- Flexibility - As a member of a 5-Star plan, your clients have the freedom of a special election period that allows you to switch into one of our other Medicare Advantage plans one time during the year through November 30, 2023. So, if their healthcare needs change during the year, they’re not locked into their plan.
- Quality and Support - A plan receives a 5-Star rating only by providing exceptional service to their members in many different areas including customer service, member satisfaction, health care quality, and getting appointments quickly.
- A Pattern of Excellence - We are the only Medicare Advantage (HMO) plan in Massachusetts to receive a 5-Star rating eight years in a row.
- Peace of Mind - Having the highest-rated health care coverage available provides valuable peace of mind.
Medicare’s 5-Star rating is a rating that can be trusted. It can’t be bought—it can only be earned from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
If you have any questions, please contact Medicare Broker support:
*Eligibility restrictions may apply.
Every year, Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-Star rating system. Visit medicare.gov for more information. Tufts Health Plan Medicare Advantage (HMO) plans received 5 out of 5 Stars for contract years 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023.