Grilled Salmon with Mango-Lime Cream Sauce
- Cooking spray
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper (white preferred)
- 4 salmon fillets (about 4 oz. each), rinsed, patted dry
- 1/3 chopped, bottled mango (1 Tbsp. juice preserved)
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. grated lime zest
- 1 tsp. fresh lime juice
- Lightly spray the grill rack with cooking spray. Preheat the grill on medium high.
- Sprinkle the salt and pepper over one side of the salmon. Using your fingertips, gently press so they adhere to the fish.
- Grill with the seasoned side down for 5 minutes. Turn over. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes, or to the desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together all the sauce ingredients. Serve at room temperature or cover and refrigerate until serving time. Spoon over the fish.
(On Mangoes - Check the refrigerated area of the produce section for sliced mangoes in jars. They save on time and are less messy.)
Source: American Heart Association
Resources & Tools
Use the drug search tools to find out if your drugs are covered and which tier they fall under on your plan type.
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor within your Tufts Health Plan Medicare Preferred HMO network or your Tufts Health Plan Senior Care Options network.
Health Library A-Z
Tufts Health Plan has partnered with Healthwise to provide members with access to a library of high-quality content on conditions, treatments and more.