Tufts Health Plan Senior Care Options (HMO-SNP) Member Resources
Medicaid Recertification started on April 1, 2023!
April 1, 2023, MassHealth began their standard renewal process for all MassHealth members. You will need to take action to maintain your coverage. For information on the recertification, please use the link below:
- 2024 Summary of Benefits
- 2024 Formulary PDF
- 2023 Summary of Benefits
- 2023 Formulary PDF
- Provider Directory
- Online Formulary
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Appointment of Personal Representative (AOR) Form
- Wellness Allowance Form
- OTC Reimbursement Form
- Member Reimbursement Form
- Preferred Extras
- My Ombudsman Program
- Doctor Search
- Drug Search
- Portal Guide
- Over-the-Counter (OTC) Savings Guide
- MassHealth Over-the-Counter Drug List
- Age Well
- How Does Your Care Manager Help You Get the Right Care?
- Tufts Health Plan Senior Care Options (HMO-SNP) Members Get Free Rides!
Tufts Health Plan Senior Care Options is an HMO-SNP plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in Tufts Health Plan depends on contract renewal. The HMO-SNP is available to anyone who has both MassHealth Standard (Medicaid) and Medicare Parts A and B. The SCO is available to anyone who has MassHealth Standard only. Other eligibility requirements may apply.