Tufts Health Plan Senior Care Options (HMO-SNP) Member Resources
- Appointment of Personal Representative (AOR) Form
- Wellness Allowance Form
- OTC Reimbursement Form
- Member Reimbursement Form
- My Ombudsman Program
- Doctor Search
- Drug Search
- Portal Guide
- Over-the-Counter (OTC) Savings Guide
- MassHealth Over-the-Counter Drug List
- Age Well
- How Does Your Care Manager Help You Get the Right Care?
- Tufts Health Plan Senior Care Options (HMO-SNP) Members Get Free Rides!
Tufts Health Plan Senior Care Options is an HMO-SNP plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in Tufts Health Plan depends on contract renewal. The HMO-SNP is available to anyone who has both MassHealth Standard (Medicaid) and Medicare Parts A and B. The SCO is available to anyone who has MassHealth Standard only. Other eligibility requirements may apply.